Blaze's Pit by Kukki
[September 13, 2017, 03:17:33 PM]

Rodsei's Pit by rodsei
[September 13, 2017, 02:09:24 PM]

Azul's Pit by sagrzmnky
[September 12, 2017, 12:55:01 PM]

Pikachu's Home Pit by Hero
[September 12, 2017, 01:00:55 AM]

Author Topic: Kukki´s Full Metal F-16 Cockpit  (Read 150379 times)

Offline JCook

• General
  • Callsign: "Anger"
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
Re: Kukki´s Pit v.5.0
« Reply #540 on: September 11, 2017, 02:59:40 PM »
Very nice work.
Takeoffs are optional...landings are mandatory

Offline Nigel

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #541 on: September 12, 2017, 03:50:48 AM »
WOW!!
That is awesome Kukki! Where did uyou get 500 cleco's?

Offline Catcher

• -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • Homebuild
  • VP Awards : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #542 on: September 12, 2017, 05:27:41 AM »
Great work Kurt :thumbsup:

Offline Morgan

• Col.
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #543 on: September 12, 2017, 08:01:16 AM »
I think that you go for version. 6.0

Very nice  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #544 on: September 12, 2017, 08:30:02 AM »
I think that you go for version. 6.0

Very nice  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hehe Morgan, you are right, but every time I up my version it tend to cost much more money  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline Ugamanuga

• 1st.LT
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #545 on: September 14, 2017, 11:10:13 AM »
Superb work!
You are guilty for destroying my pit and starting v 1.5 before the wooden version is finished.
I really love aluminum and after building the complete center console out of it and seeing your stuff I couldn't stand the wooden rest of my pit.   :lolsign:
So, the only choice is to build the rest of aluminum as well.  :outthewindow:

Can't wait to see the progress of your outstanding pit! :hail:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #546 on: September 14, 2017, 11:12:50 AM »
Superb work!
You are guilty for destroying my pit and starting v 1.5 before the wooden version is finished.
I really love aluminum and after building the complete center console out of it and seeing your stuff I couldn't stand the wooden rest of my pit.   :lolsign:
So, the only choice is to build the rest of aluminum as well.  :outthewindow:

Can't wait to see the progress of your outstanding pit! :hail:

Damn my friend, sorry about that..........but you got bitten, just like I did. and my money  :outthewindow: :outthewindow: :countingmoney:
But it is the right option for me, im just build like that........Me like metal :-)

And great work you have done so far too.

Thx for your words  :thumbsup: :vprules:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 04:03:30 AM by Kukki »

Offline kimmel

• Col.
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #547 on: September 14, 2017, 04:30:53 PM »
I bought the Cockpit from italy, and I have the feeling, that the structure is based on These original Military simulators. the shape Looks identical..

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #548 on: September 14, 2017, 04:45:33 PM »
I bought the Cockpit from italy, and I have the feeling, that the structure is based on These original Military simulators. the shape Looks identical..

yep and all familizatin trainers looks something like that too, but Martin made it this way for other reasons.
Ideal would be to have the real shape, but that is to comples with metal skin, and you will need to "Hang" it on the centerfloor system.  plus it would have to be very very strong to hold all the people there would crawl into the pit in all weight groups :-)

So this system is perfect and leaves more room for electronics.

Kukki

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: Kukki´s Full Metal F-16 Cockpit
« Reply #549 on: September 14, 2017, 07:34:40 PM »
From the look of these pictures is also looks as if these tub shapes might have had a flat, surrounding "floor" about them...which brings up a point about a half-dome.  Not only could the flat areas provide a surface/platform to stand on for cockpit entry and exit, they could also be used as a projection surface - more projectors (two - one on each side?) to give a down-looking view over the sides of the tub...in theory...

Two things we tend to overlook in our systems - ability to look up into our lift vector, and to look down over the sill.
- Rufus

Offline Morgan

• Col.
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
Re: Kukki´s Full Metal F-16 Cockpit
« Reply #550 on: September 15, 2017, 03:50:54 AM »
It is better to start a new topic for this beauties.  :lolsign: