Blaze's Pit by Kukki
[September 13, 2017, 03:17:33 PM]

Rodsei's Pit by rodsei
[September 13, 2017, 02:09:24 PM]

Azul's Pit by sagrzmnky
[September 12, 2017, 12:55:01 PM]

Pikachu's Home Pit by Hero
[September 12, 2017, 01:00:55 AM]

Author Topic: Blaze's Pit  (Read 18985 times)

Offline Blaze

• Col.
    • Awards
Re: Blaze's Pit
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2017, 05:33:25 PM »
Howdy brother @wralex!

Well that's a bit complicated.  I bought my screen and screen frame from Simpits out of New Zealand.  Looking back I paid way too much for what it is and I had a horrible experience with the company owner.  DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!  Not only was the quality lacking, but parts of the stand and hardware were missing and he never made it right.  He also took a long time to communicate with me regarding the issues with the order.   :grumbl:

I'm not sure where to get the screen itself, but you might be able to buy a large piece of lexan and mix up a batch of black pearl paint and thus make your own setup.  If I'm not mistaken Kukki may offer the stand made in aluminum which is better than the wood version I have.  Unless you want to make that yourself as well as it shouldn't be that difficult to manufacture.

That may not be what you wanted to hear, but it is what it is!

Good luck,

Blaze

Offline wralex

• General
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2017, 05:42:32 PM »
Thanks for the info Blaze. I heard the same the same thing about simpits stuff. I will not work with them for mine.

Offline mac.pel

• Major
  • https://www.facebook.com/FPWAT
    • Our Fan Page
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2017, 03:53:14 AM »
I can't say bad word about simpit. I bought simpit warp and don't have problems. When I have problem with software i don't have problem with communication with simpit company. They help me very quickly.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2017, 12:25:21 PM »
I can't say bad word about simpit. I bought simpit warp and don't have problems. When I have problem with software i don't have problem with communication with simpit company. They help me very quickly.

That is super good for you my friend, but I also had a lot of issues with him and had to scrap my system due to bad quality and missing parts.

I dont want anything with him to do, he never sent me the missing parts and was very hard to get to reply.

just my experience with him  :bat:
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline Blaze

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2017, 01:58:29 PM »

Yes @mac.pel , the software worked just fine.  It was the hardware that was the problem.  I wish the only issue WAS with the software since that's the cheap end of the equation.  I just don't recommend anyone buying the wrap screen from them, that's all.  The funny thing is that Simpit to my knowledge only sells the software, they don't own or develop it, interesting.....

Blaze

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2017, 03:17:33 PM »
the SW is not his, it form this company in the Netherlands: https://fly.elise-ng.net
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)