• Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by questerymj
[April 20, 2024, 12:50:58 PM]

Last BMS version and the CANOPY SPIDER by mihi4
[April 20, 2024, 11:57:37 AM]

Customizing Default Point of View in BMS by Sneakpeek
[April 17, 2024, 11:53:20 PM]

Author Topic: COOL VIDEOS  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Kukki

• General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
COOL VIDEOS
« on: July 18, 2022, 11:57:56 AM »
Video not online more.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 07:21:51 AM by Kukki »

Online salaxi54

• General
  • VP Awards Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Money Saver: Given to those that try to keep cost to a minimum Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: COOL VIDEOS
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 08:49:06 AM »
For a modular type of ship, it sure took quite a few hits and time before the Perry-class sank! Nice video nevertheless.   :thumbsup:

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 12:38:55 PM »
They didn't hit her in the right place...probably on purpose so that more shots could be taken.

First thing I noticed was ops from USS Lincoln.  I got to spend a week aboard that CVN back when the ship was spanking new, observing flight ops - day and night.  That was fun!
- Rufus

Offline John van der Ven

• Captain
  • Brand new newbie!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 06:43:30 AM »
Moskva practice  :beer:

Online salaxi54

• General
  • VP Awards Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum Money Saver: Given to those that try to keep cost to a minimum Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2023, 06:40:46 AM »
On Wednesday, November the 8th, the Hellenic Air Force celebrates its' protector Archangel Michael. Just as every year, crowds gather at bases to visit various squadrons etc. and HAF performs some spectacular shows. Today, some F-16s flew over the port of Piraeus, and a good friend got these shots. Credit to Michael Benardis for the videos:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rdl9VxiP3rdPO0yIXLmUtk3XKo0FDtqq/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qo3Hvwb_bTbqhkUoz9eCE3moI2RjyWUI/view?usp=sharing

Wish i could attach them directly here, but there's a file-size limit..

Offline Nigel

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2023, 12:34:49 PM »
youtube is working now, just upload them to youtube and then copy and embed the link using the youtube tool above the message window

Online salaxi54

• General
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2023, 12:54:58 PM »
@Nigel : I would've already done that if it were my own videos. My friend Michael permitted me to post them here, but not on my YT channel (i actually dare not ask) and i respect that..

Offline Nigel

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2023, 01:04:37 PM »
roger that

Offline Nigel

• Global Moderator
  • General
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2023, 01:06:25 PM »
you can keep them private on your YT channel no difference than uploading them here

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal