I think this is one of the saddest day for me !
I begun this adventure in late 1998, I spent YEARS, Thousands of Dollars / Euros to acquire all the parts for my Cockpit and let’s say that I’m probably one of the few man to have a complete and about 100% REAL F-16 Block 52 PIT in a Real WTU Trainer.
I’ve been looking for years for a smaller frame as having the Pit three floor downstairs was causing me troubles to work on it. A Trainer quite 15” long, 6” wide and 6” tall with a weight (empty) of 450 Kg it’s surely a BIGASS. Pros and Cons …. Lot of space to work but …. Very few occasion to use it .. unless you can put it elsewhere !
Somebody suggested …. Build Your Simulator Room and then Build Your House around it ! well … this gives certainly the idea !
I’ve been thinking, and thinking again, I thought to CUT it and downsize it (argh…. A SIN ….), I tried to trade it for a smaller one …. Well easy Job if I were in the USA …. Harder when You’re in Europe.
So … due to the TIME, the EXPENSES, the Black Tunnel without any light that I can still see on my way.
UNLESS SOMEONE WANT TO TRADE IMMEDIATELY HIS SMALLER PIT WITH MY HUGE BIGASS PIT
to SELL EVERYTHING and to get rid of this Nightmare !
Yeah … it’s so hard for me right now that what was a DREAM has become a NIGHTMARE.
I saw many people joined the Viperpit’s Family, I still see the Old Man with which I started the project and still can see in some of their “eyes” the Passion that is moving them and moved me in the Past
It’s time to Quit ! It’s time to keep out of the mind this project and the Anxiety that it’s causing me.
I will SELL to only interested and motivated people and just in BATCH, don’t want to set up auctions for every single panel, switch, instrument, structure or electronics board I have …
The batches will be so composed:
- Lear Singer Weapon Trainer Unit – structure with Outer Skin, Canopy Frames (broken canopy) and small canopy (as new), seat rails, Throttle’s Detent hardware, Sidewall Panels with Lamps aircond, included – you can see pictures of it in my building’s thread but I don’t have any trouble to make others on request;
- ACESII restoration to be completed, Missing the two rails on the left and right side panels – complete 99%
- Center Pedestar (+2 TFT Display + Real BEZELS) + Right Aux Consolle (Pegasus Replicas) + Left Aux Consolle;
- Center Pedestar PANELS: CPD, Engne Gauges (Betainnovations) + RWR (Pegasus Replica) + TWP
- Complete F-16 B52 Glareshield (fore + aft) + AOA & NWS indexers + 5module/10Functions + 2 module/4functions + Master Caution + IFF/ACK + Spot Light (everything REAL) + DED (Pegasus Replica) + HUD PLEXY REPLICA By (can’t recall … but price was 900 Euros so you surely know the seller !) + REAL and Complete ICP (yeah… the real one !)
- HOTAS (F16B52 Stick + SSC & Throttle + Actuator + Aerotronics MarkII Interfacing Board) + Realsimulator F-16 RUDDER PEDALS + SSC mounting Plate.
- RIGHT AUX CONSOLLE PANELS & Instruments by betainnovation & AIC –fuel Q.ty- + fault display panels (real) + PFD (Pegasus replica)
- LEFT AUX CONSOLLE PANELS: Landing Gear Panel (complete all parts real) + CMDS (REAL parts interfaced with custom CMDS Display working with Betainnovation’s boards) + TWA + AirBrake indicator (REAL) + Landing Gear Handle (REAL)
- RIGHT CONSOLLE (Each Panel in the Block 52 layout ! everything is REAL mixed white and NVG)
- LEFT CONSOLLE (Each Panel in the Block 52 layout ! Everything is REAL mixed white and NVG)
FLIGHT GEAR COMPLETE:
HGU55/CE + antisnag and flipping receiver
Flight Helmet Bag
CSU-15/P complete with kock fittings and CRU Bracket
LPU-9/P with extra new cover
I will DEAL only with referenced Members and won’t sell single parts or panels. Just the Batches showed above.
Interested people may contact me by PM making their BEST offer for one or more batches I will consider ANY Serious OFFER but don’t play me fool ! You know what I’m talking about and You Know or you can figure out how much I’ve spent on these parts. Let’s make this easy and fair !
Take care My Friends and Enjoy this only chance !