I've been "idle" for a while .... and that was mainly due to the fact that i had to live last months with a very poor sight.... Until the doctors found what was the trouble i was seeing 2 on 10 .... each eye .....
so really a BAD WORLD ! .....
I had two surgery during last month and now i'm just feeling better .... now i'm 9 on 10 on both eyes ... and still need at least one MONTH to restore completely .... so i've good expectations !
Of course even if IDLE and not posting updated ... works went on ... slowly ... verly slowly ....
This evening i went downstairs and decided to take some pictures .... in the afternoon i Read about the PIT CONTEST ... and DAMN ... nobody remembered me !
So... let's stop annoying with my troubles and let's start to make someone drooling.
Let's start with a SHORT list of WHAT IS DONE .....
- Main Instrument Panel Installed in the pit
- SSC - Completely INTERFACED and working properly !
- RUDDER PEDALS connected and working (RS) + PEDAL ADJUST
- OIL PSI, NOZZLE POS, RPM and FTIT installed and WORKING (Leo's Gauges + Efflux + PWM board)
- PFD - G15 display with KIM's Great Software !!!
- CAUTION PANEL - Completely wired and working with LEO's 64 Latched output card
- 5 Module 10 Functions - Completely wired and working with LEO's 64 Latched output card
- ELEC - Wired all the Lamps with the same board above .. need to interface Switches
- Mounted the SPIDER LOCK with all the HW (switch to be interfaced)
- Mounted the CHAFF/FLARE button (is the real deal) - (switch to be interfaced)
- Installed the OXY Hose (using the NBC ASSY from a Dutch F-16 - NIB)
Sorry for the Blurry Images .......