CANOPY SPYDER by Kukki
[June 23, 2017, 10:29:35 AM]

HUD GLASS by Kukki
[June 23, 2017, 10:27:01 AM]

IR-SENSOR - NATO ICP BACKPLATE by Kukki
[June 23, 2017, 10:23:09 AM]

ACES II - SEAT ROLLERS by Kukki
[June 23, 2017, 10:20:57 AM]

Author Topic: Strale Project  (Read 202375 times)

Offline Strale

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
Strale Project
« on: December 22, 2003, 12:42:37 PM »
I've heard that here there is the GOTHA of the Cockpit's builders.......
I won't be able to reach your wonderfull levels.... but hope i'll be accepted as another "crazy man" who joined the GREAT VIPERPIT !!!!
Actually i wasn't able yet to begin the hull/shell works.... but have some nice item and every kind of enquire is wellcomed ! .....
Hope to be helpfull for everybody !

Meawhile I Wish you a Merry Xmas and an Happy New Year !

Cheers from the "Nice Country" (Bel Paese)
Strale (Skype: Strale_64)

Offline dimebug

• Lt. Col
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2003, 01:09:19 PM »
Welcome, you're at the right place  8)  Now you have no excuse to not start your project

Offline Infidel

• LT. General
    • http://www.mccrowley.com
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2003, 01:15:04 PM »
Yes a hearty welcome to you Strale, you are in the best of company :D
Chris

Offline Strale

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2003, 04:56:11 PM »
Thanks Dudes for your wellcome !

Offline falcon24

• General
    • http://www.simhardware.org/
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2003, 04:57:44 PM »
Hi Buddy, glad to have you with us, No ego's here, just a bunch of like minded people with the same interests.

Dave
ttp://www.viperpit.org/falcon24

http://www.simhardware.org/

Offline Feathers

• -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2003, 05:10:33 PM »
Davide,
Welcome to the group.   Lots of good info and people here.  :-)
Jim
Utah

Offline Ka-Bar03

• - Mike -
  • Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2003, 07:19:03 PM »
Nice intro Strale, welcome aboard and enjoy.

Click Above For Information

Offline Bricklayer

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • http://www.simhardware.org
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2003, 09:25:09 AM »
Welome aboard Strale!
Craig "Bricklayer" Rochester

TEAK

Welcome to VIPERPITS STRALE
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2004, 04:13:54 PM »
Hi Strale,

Good to see you come aboard. I have seen your good stuff on Ebay and know that you are in good company here. Glad to have you here and hope to see your pit and its progress. Also love to know what Viper stuff you have!

Take care,

TEAK

Chris Woodul

Offline Strale

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
Re: Welcome to VIPERPITS STRALE
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2004, 04:24:13 PM »
Quote from: "TEAK"
Hi Strale,

Good to see you come aboard. I have seen your good stuff on Ebay and know that you are in good company here. Glad to have you here and hope to see your pit and its progress. Also love to know what Viper stuff you have!

Take care,

TEAK

Chris Woodul

CHRIS ! it's an Honor for me to receive your wellcome..... thanks again.
As for the items on eBay..... well... i had to leave them to find some money for other items..... and whenever i sell an item.... it's something of me that leaves ! .... but ... that's how life goes on !
As for the viper stuff I just updated my site..... as told on the Forum..... You're wellcome !

Davide "Strale"

TEAK

Strale Project
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2004, 04:40:24 PM »
Hi Strale,

Thanks for your kind words! I know how it feels to let some part go. Every now and then, I have to do the same to get something new. Every part has a story and a need, however that is all part of the fun.
I am going to go look at your site update.- Someday I will have my own site, but, then I dont know how to make a webpage ( much less find the time!) I do get  to show stuff here and on some other webpages.
Nothing is as nice as this forum though, when it comes to a place to network with truely talented folks and find information on how to make these things work or work better.
Im really glad you are here.
_ I think Matt Wietlespach tells me that you are a freind of his too?

Cheers,

Teak
CHRIS WOODUL

Offline Strale

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2004, 06:46:12 PM »
Quote from: "TEAK"
Hi Strale,

Thanks for your kind words! I know how it feels to let some part go. Every now and then, I have to do the same to get something new. Every part has a story and a need, however that is all part of the fun.
I am going to go look at your site update.- Someday I will have my own site, but, then I dont know how to make a webpage ( much less find the time!) I do get  to show stuff here and on some other webpages.
Nothing is as nice as this forum though, when it comes to a place to network with truely talented folks and find information on how to make these things work or work better.
Im really glad you are here.
_ I think Matt Wietlespach tells me that you are a freind of his too?

Cheers,

Teak
CHRIS WOODUL

Chris..... damn..... i posted a message in a wrong section of the forum...... i'm really a newby ! ...... but should have undestood, with Jim's help, how to post a pic... let's try !
here is a picture i don't know if it has to be put in my web page !

Davide

http://www.geocities.com/fox_two_64/Parts/Real/tws.jpg

Offline Feathers

• -=VP Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2004, 07:33:00 PM »
Davide,
That pic did not show up.

Its probably because you hit ENTER and you put in the link and that second "/img" is on another line.  :-)

Also when you make a post, instead of hitting the SUBMIT button you can press the PREVIEW button.  That lets you see your message as it will apear when you submit it.  Then you can check it everything looks good.

Your link to that pic is OK, as I just checked it.   so more than likely as I mentioned you hit the ENTER button and then press the IMG button for that second time.

If you want to delete that other thread you started in this section, just post a reply in it asking MIKE (Viperpit) to delete that whole thread.  Soooner or later he will see that requestion.   Or you could just PM him.
jim

Offline Ka-Bar03

• - Mike -
  • Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2004, 07:50:22 PM »
I fixxed the link, but the pic is dead now

Click Above For Information

Offline Strale

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
    • Awards
Strale Project
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2004, 09:18:53 AM »
Quote from: "Feathers"
Davide,
That pic did not show up.

Its probably because you hit ENTER and you put in the link and that second "/img" is on another line.  :-)

Also when you make a post, instead of hitting the SUBMIT button you can press the PREVIEW button.  That lets you see your message as it will apear when you submit it.  Then you can check it everything looks good.

Your link to that pic is OK, as I just checked it.   so more than likely as I mentioned you hit the ENTER button and then press the IMG button for that second time.

If you want to delete that other thread you started in this section, just post a reply in it asking MIKE (Viperpit) to delete that whole thread.  Soooner or later he will see that requestion.   Or you could just PM him.
jim

Strange..... i didn't hit the enter before hitting the Img/ .... i saw that it was on the lower line.... but i think the link is too long........ will try again .....

Thanks

Davide