Azul's Pit by Azul
[July 13, 2017, 05:46:49 AM]

HUDBLOCK STICKER SET by Kukki
[July 10, 2017, 05:06:50 PM]

mcfrag0815's IKEA IVAR-Pit Project by Boomer
[July 10, 2017, 03:31:14 AM]

Falcon Pit block 52+ from Poland by mac.pel
[July 09, 2017, 01:38:50 PM]

Author Topic: Kukki´s ORDER INFO  (Read 4555 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Kukki´s ORDER INFO
« on: April 25, 2017, 10:46:21 AM »
Gents!

ORDER INFO 25. april 2017

All orders is placed now and I have got an estimated delivery date here about 20. may

Then all parts will be checked and repacked and shipped to you.

Kukki

NB. if you need parts then I have an window til the end of this week.
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline kimmel

• Col.
  • VP Awards : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service
    • Awards
Re: Kukki´s ORDER INFO
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 04:32:37 PM »
Which orders do you accept? for pedals already?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 04:49:02 PM »
Which orders do you accept? for pedals already?

Nope, only those parts there are prices on in my thread, rudder Pedals will come soon.

NB. I will ship you crank handle tomorrow.  :thumbsup:

Offline Marvin

• Brig.General
  • Back at again after 10 years!
    • Agoge Tactical Regimen
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 04:54:19 PM »
I'm holding off until you have the whole jet completed..  Minus the classified stuff of course!  :flipacoin:
" Where's the KABOOM! "

Windows 8.1 64 bit, Intel Core i7 - 5820K CPU (3.30GHz 6-cores, 15M

Offline Taipan

• General
  • VP Awards : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 06:58:19 PM »
Hi Kukki
Do you have an ETA for the Backup ADI price and delivery timeline ?
thanks
t
"If the heat don't get you........"

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 08:15:32 PM »
...standing by... :countingmoney: .
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 02:02:46 AM »
Hi Kukki
Do you have an ETA for the Backup ADI price and delivery timeline ?
thanks
t

Nope, not yet.

Kukki

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 02:07:18 PM »
Gents.
Progress on the orders  :thumbsup:

Pictures of some of the parts I get later in this month  :thumbsup:

I will keep posting so you can follow the progress.

I sure hope to get most of it, but my friend over there have been in bed with the Flu for 7 days, but most of the production was started, so that is good.

If you need parts, there is still time for you to order.

See the part list here: http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php/board,103.0.html
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 02:14:33 PM by Kukki »

Offline Blaze

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 02:28:50 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Most excellent brother Kukki!  We are salivating :lolsign:

Blaze

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2017, 03:01:56 PM »
...drooooool.... :thumbsup: !
- Rufus

Offline mrwell

• General
  • VP Awards : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Triplet Award: Awarded after 3 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 03:36:35 PM »
Top quality  :clap:
Great job

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 05:50:23 AM »
PM now sent to all customers  :thumbsup:

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2017, 02:55:59 PM »
 :outthewindow: ...in your inbox, just now.  Many thanks... :thumbsup: !
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2017, 11:02:46 AM »
Hello Gents!
Info:
All orders is almost done in China now, they will arrive to packing on saturday and ship to me next week.
There are some holidays in China so 3 days out the window there, but we are having process.

I will post pictures of the parts and packing ASAP we have them from the factories  :thumbsup:

More info to come, and thanks for your patience, but this first big order I just have to get 100% right.

Kukki

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 06:31:05 PM »
Gents here is some pictures of some of the parts there areback from the factory to be prepared to ship to me, so we are on track.

Ypu see there is pleanty of oppotunities to get the sensors working and make some videos from the IR sensor, Hudcam or hud sensor :-)

Enjoy  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 06:40:28 PM by Kukki »