Henkie's pit by Leech87
[October 11, 2017, 02:26:14 PM]

DTU discussion by Rufus
[October 09, 2017, 12:46:11 PM]

Willy's Pit by Moon
[October 08, 2017, 06:17:00 AM]

DTU by Kukki
[October 06, 2017, 09:03:43 AM]

Author Topic: ACES II SEATRAIL PROFILES  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
ACES II SEATRAIL PROFILES
« on: April 20, 2017, 02:35:41 PM »
ACES II SEATRAIL PROFILES
Seatrails in raw aluminium, unpainted.

This 2 seatrail profile are made as close to the real seatrail profiles as we could, the inner profile fit perfect to the real seat rollers and our rollers (they are the same).
The profiles you will have to drill your own holes so it will fit your system.

We offer these two seatrail profiles for your DIY seatrail system project, then you can mount them on a wood plate or you can buy some aluminium sheet plate and start making your own seat rail system.

Price: 460 Euro for the set of 2 (Left and Right side)

The first picture you can clearly see how we made the inner profile, and on the second pictures is to show how we milled those angles marked with red arrows so the profile get that as close to the real look.

Aditional pictures is to show how the system will look with the Floor mounting system and the 2 small seat rail bracket if you want to make your seatrail system as close to the real system.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 02:16:54 AM by Kukki »
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
Re: Seat Rail system
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 01:17:07 AM »
It's only a matter of time before we read, "We have replicated the M61A1 Vulcan cannon to mount on the side of the sim".... :D :biggrin:
Phillip "Grease Monkey" Clark

My build thread
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6942.0
 Pokeys, x-keys, Mike's panels, Ribbstick

Offline salaxi54

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Seat Rail system
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 01:21:47 AM »
It's only a matter of time before we read, "We have replicated the M61A1 Vulcan cannon to mount on the side of the sim".... :D :biggrin:

LOL, if i can track a thick enough tree log, i believe i can sculpt a wooden replica just as well! And the Navy's Phallanx would be a good model to look at while sculpting..  :harhar: :harhar:
Nevertheless, Kukki, you guys are doing a great job.  :thumbsup:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: ACES II SEATRAIL PROFILES
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 11:34:18 PM »
NEW solution on the seat rails

See first post.
We are starting with the DIY profiles.

Offline Sandman

• Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 08:48:09 PM »
Kukki-

Are the seat floor mounting brackets sold separately?  Does the Seat Rail pivot on that floor mounting bracket?

Nice work replicating some of these hard to find parts!

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:13:29 AM by Kukki »

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 01:15:58 AM »
Kukki-

Are the seat floor mounting brackets sold separately?  Does the Seat Rail pivot on that floor mounting bracket?

Nice work replicating some of these hard to find parts!

Sorry Mark, I hit the modify button insted of the quote button, thats why you see I have edit your post :-(

Yes they will sell as stand alone and yes they pivot on those seat rails  :thumbsup:
But these seat rails is the RAW profiles we had made to minimize the cost, buth in shipping and material, and the seat rails are the holy grail here with this advanced profile.   the other small parts like the brackets and the floor mount will come.