Faan's pit by Focaldesign
[May 17, 2018, 07:19:48 AM]

Pence's Pit by Wolverine
[May 15, 2018, 10:37:05 AM]

ACES II - KNEEGUARDS by Marvin
[May 14, 2018, 02:34:23 PM]

FULL ALUMINIUM HUDBLOCK by Rufus
[May 13, 2018, 12:35:07 PM]

Author Topic: IR-SENSOR - NATO ICP BACKPLATE  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
IR-SENSOR - NATO ICP BACKPLATE
« on: April 06, 2017, 04:02:03 PM »
IR-SENSOR - NATO ICP BACKPLATE

Anodised (NOT PAINTED)

Price: 76 USD
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 10:27:06 AM by Kukki »
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: IR-SENSOR - NATO ICP BACKPLATE
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 03:00:59 AM »
I have 3 in stock

Offline Catcher

• Live fearless Live free
  • -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • Semper WiFi
  • VP Awards : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 08:44:22 AM »

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 09:04:20 AM »
WOW man it looks good when its installed.

And me and the TEAM is very very proud of all the parts we make, so we all can get better and more prof. simulators.
And we are grateful that you support us here with the help we need, that will benefit us all.

And those who have bought our part, we are very happy to see some pictures now of the products installed in your pits  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

THANKS

Offline bismond

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 02:01:13 PM »
Kukki  I was wondering what the future is for your parts. I noticed you said you might not make any more huds. Are you forming a company to sell these parts or are these just group buys until people get theirs? Just wanted to make plans for future purchases.
Faq1:embedded programs must NEVER return from main()
Faq2:99.9% of UART errors are AVRs not being clocked right
Faq3: If PORTC bits don't seem to work JTAG
probably needs disabling.
Faq4:If using avr-gcc avoid -OO optimisation settings at all costs.

Bananas and Blow.
Fat Squaw Sweat Lodge

Offline JCook

• General
  • Callsign: "Anger"
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 02:50:13 PM »
Kukki - sorry to hear that you won't be making more HUDs.
I can't afford one now - but in the future it would have been possible.
 :(
Takeoffs are optional...landings are mandatory

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 04:04:26 PM »
Kukki  I was wondering what the future is for your parts. I noticed you said you might not make any more huds. Are you forming a company to sell these parts or are these just group buys until people get theirs? Just wanted to make plans for future purchases.

Its special made products, and we basic need 10 people to comit on every different part before we set in production.
Less than that the company cant make the parts for that price.

I have invested a lot of money to get going and bought lots of 10 parts per order and the time to sell it have been long and its a small group of people there are building pits in this quality and can afford the priducts we offer.

But yes we will make all the special parts again , but not until there is 10 comitments on the parts.
I simply cant afford to invest in 10 parts of everything and only sell 2 or 3 in a year. Many of the parts there is now sold out will proberly not come back.
the company will not make fx. a single hudblock, well they might do that, but then it will cost 6000+ Euro.
that is the explanation here.

Kukki
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 05:39:38 AM by Kukki »

Offline avn-tech

• Maj. General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement
    • Aviation, Military & Police Movie Props
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 05:32:36 AM »
I have been a member of this group for about 7-8 years. During that time, I have seen several group buys put together for items that others need to complete their pits. Most group buys require that there be at least 10 members  join in the buy to make the purchase practical.

Dunk, put together a group buy for throttle guide rails several years ago and I purchased several to ge
t the group to the magic 10. Later, I attempted to do a run on my own (with Dunk's permission) and realized how hard it is to recoup your investment.

I applaud the effort that Kukki has put into this project, to help other's finish their projects. I know, that Kukki has been a huge help on my project, as was Dunk when I was first starting. I probably still have another 8-10 years of work to complete my project. Hopefully there will be others along my path that help me to complete this project.

Thank You
Avn-Tech