Blaze's Pit by Kukki
[September 13, 2017, 03:17:33 PM]

Rodsei's Pit by rodsei
[September 13, 2017, 02:09:24 PM]

Azul's Pit by sagrzmnky
[September 12, 2017, 12:55:01 PM]

Pikachu's Home Pit by Hero
[September 12, 2017, 01:00:55 AM]

Author Topic: FULL ALUMINIUM HUDBLOCK  (Read 10675 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: FULL Aluminium HUDBLOCK
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2017, 06:03:38 PM »
It is a work of art for sure. I just hope that it is available in a year or two. I won't have the money until then.

It will, only depends on demand, cause I have to order 5 at the time to keep the cost down, but lets see when that time comes.  :thumbsup:
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2017, 07:47:05 PM »
Anticipate my HUD will arrive Monday Mar 20 - it has cleared US customs and is in transit from East to our left coast-

Mine too, Sandman... :yihaw: !  It's in Ontario, CA right now...close enough to about drive down and touch it...
- Rufus

Offline Leech87

• Major
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2017, 02:59:47 AM »
Mine is on its way too!!

Offline Hero

• -=VP Donor=-
  • Brig.General
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2017, 04:12:30 PM »
I visited Kukki 6 weeks ago and I can tell you one thing.
You guys are in for a treat.
The HUDBLOCK is absolutely beautiful.
Hero
872nd Fighter Squadron Scandinavia
87th Stray Dogs VFW

Offline Leech87

• Major
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2017, 05:21:00 PM »
I visited Kukki 6 weeks ago and I can tell you one thing.
You guys are in for a treat.
The HUDBLOCK is absolutely beautiful.
I was fortunate enough to meet Kukki and his lovely wife Tina when the visited Melbourne.
Tina was telling me that when Kukki finished his pit, he would start a new version because he wanted to make it better and look as real as possible .No wonder he is already through his 6th cockpit version.
Plain and simple, he has meticulous attention to detail. (Could he be Pegasus’s secret twin???)
I mean just consider that his HUD block is not only a 100% accurate replica from the outside, but also from the inside... amazing...!

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2017, 05:25:07 PM »
Thanks for the wordds Gents, its very much Teamwork here.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
And we have so much in the pipeline, so stay tuned.

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2017, 02:42:39 PM »
My HUD JUST arrived... :yihaw: !!!
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2017, 03:45:17 PM »
My HUD JUST arrived... :yihaw: !!!

SUPER COOL  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Predator

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2017, 10:12:13 AM »
If I manage to gather the money someday, this HUD block will be mine.... Until then, keep dreaming... 😉

Offline Sandman

• Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2017, 07:17:49 PM »
My HUD arrived yesterday-

:yihaw:

Very nicely packaged in a strong shipping box with reinforced corners and well padded with foam...

When I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes-  WOW!  You guys did an incredible job detailing this HUD.  All other replicas pale in comparison!  The milling is excellent, paint job is perfect, everything looks amazing.

Its a shame that much of this detailing goes unseen under the glareshield, but it is well worth the effort.  Raises the "COOL" factor by 1000%

:beer:

Offline Rufus

• General
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2017, 07:44:42 PM »
I can only echo what Sandman says...WOW!!!  This one ups the game big time... :thumbsup: .  Very, very well done.
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2017, 03:54:41 AM »
Super cool Gents, please take some photos I can use when you get it asembled and lined up.

Im sure @Leech87th will feel the same, he have just recieved his also  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I still havent got one my self, but will soon :-)

Offline Leech87

• Major
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2017, 07:28:34 AM »
Yup. Got mine also.
Looking at the level of detail internally and externally, Its well worth the money. The cost put me into  second thoughts. I'm glad I went ahead.
Gent's this is a work of art. Who needs a real HUD box...

Offline Catcher

• -=VP Donor=-
  • General
  • Homebuild
  • VP Awards : Bronze Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2017, 05:38:10 PM »
Mine arrived late afternoon here

Apart that is was packed perfectly, this is a true masterpiece :thumbsup:
I have no words for the enormous level of detail here!

Cant wait to pop this in the main panel tomorrow.

Thank you RealSimWorld :hail:

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2017, 07:40:06 AM »
Mine arrived late afternoon here

Apart that is was packed perfectly, this is a true masterpiece :thumbsup:
I have no words for the enormous level of detail here!

Cant wait to pop this in the main panel tomorrow.

Thank you RealSimWorld :hail:

That is SUPER COOL Ralph.  and yes its a fine piece of metal for our pits.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 08:41:34 AM by Kukki »