CALIFORNIA BUSINESS TRIP - END OF APRIL by Strale
[April 21, 2017, 05:41:55 PM]

HUDCAM + Sensor by Rufus
[April 21, 2017, 03:20:24 PM]

ATD (Advanced Threat Display) by Rufus
[April 21, 2017, 03:06:46 PM]

Ugamanuga's pit by Ugamanuga
[April 21, 2017, 09:31:43 AM]

Author Topic: FULL Aluminium HUDBLOCK  (Read 6686 times)

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: FULL Aluminium HUDBLOCK
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2017, 03:07:29 PM »
Seriously interested if that option might be available. Thanks for investigating it.

You just say if I shall get a price for you, and its all you see on the picture of the front of the Hudblock
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline CobaltUK

• Col.
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2017, 10:01:58 AM »
Yes Please pm me cost or say here if others might have space issues and interest in a short version..

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2017, 10:38:30 AM »
Gents!
The first 4 Hudblocks are done now, and will ship this week to me, and then I will ship out next week when I have them and chk. that all is in 100% perfect.

Here is a picture of what is in the Basic HUDBLOCK Kit contains of.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 04:09:04 AM by Kukki »

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2017, 08:21:43 PM »
VERY nice...standing by... :thumbsup: !
- Rufus

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2017, 11:42:11 AM »
New pictures in the first post where you can see the modular build of the hudblock. 
I got 3 new parts for the prototype there needed to be changed, easy made and easy changed.

Its a fantastic piece of craftsmanship  :thumbsup:

Enjoy Gents

Offline Sandman

• Administrator
  • General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : King for a Day Award: Awarded for an exemplar contribution to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2017, 09:38:24 PM »
Anticipate my HUD will arrive Monday Mar 20 - it has cleared US customs and is in transit from East to our left coast-

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2017, 04:16:27 AM »
Anticipate my HUD will arrive Monday Mar 20 - it has cleared US customs and is in transit from East to our left coast-

Hehe Mark, super cool man, you are in for a great pit part here, lets see some pictures and your opinion  :thumbsup:

Offline Predator

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2017, 09:09:36 AM »
@Kukki
Do you know the price of the hud block?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2017, 09:14:34 AM »
@Kukki
Do you know the price of the hud block?

If you look at the first post, then the price is there :-)

Offline Predator

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2017, 09:16:11 AM »
 :digger:oh i'm sorry, I didn't see it! Thank you!

Offline CobaltUK

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2017, 10:01:08 AM »
Yes Please pm me cost or say here if others might have space issues and interest in a short version..

Any news/price ?

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2017, 10:05:11 AM »

Any news/price ?

See first post.

if you need the short / Half version then our version is modular and can be split in the middle, and then you can later on buy the other half if you want to upgrade to the full version.

You can kind of see from the picture where we can split it in two.

Price for the front half will be around 1600 - 1800 Euros (its the front there is most advanced to make)
But will have to chk. and get the exact price if you still are interesting.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:46:34 AM by Kukki »

Offline Cupra

• General
  • VP Awards : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • 1st VFW "Glory Wings"
    • Buy me some coffee
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2017, 04:39:00 PM »
Are the prices with or wizhout taxes? Would need a bill with seperate declared taxes becaus CH is not in EU... an do not want to pay twice.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2017, 05:14:20 PM »
Are the prices with or wizhout taxes? Would need a bill with seperate declared taxes becaus CH is not in EU... an do not want to pay twice.

The prices is incl. tax and vat to EU.
If you are in any other countries outside Europe then there might be tax or vat depending on where you are on the globe.
But everything is sold and shipped from Denmark.

Cupra you are outside EU, and im not sure if EU and Swittherland have some trade agreements, but if not then you are under your country´s regulation.
So if you want to buy something from me ther is already EU Tax and Vat on, then you proberly have to pay again to get it into your country.   Its out of my hands.  But you can order it and get it shipped to a friend nead your country and pick it up.
That is the only way I see it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:37:08 PM by Kukki »

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2017, 05:58:34 PM »
It is a work of art for sure. I just hope that it is available in a year or two. I won't have the money until then.
Phillip "Grease Monkey" Clark

My build thread
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6942.0
 Pokeys, x-keys, Mike's panels, Ribbstick, TM HOTAS