HUDBLOCK FLOODLIGHT BRACKET by Kukki
[June 23, 2017, 10:31:30 AM]

CANOPY SPYDER by Kukki
[June 23, 2017, 10:29:35 AM]

HUD GLASS by Kukki
[June 23, 2017, 10:27:01 AM]

IR-SENSOR - NATO ICP BACKPLATE by Kukki
[June 23, 2017, 10:23:09 AM]

Author Topic: Ram's Pit  (Read 7405 times)

Offline salaxi54

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
Re: Ram's Pit
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2016, 12:40:38 PM »
Great job there! Sometimes (most) i find it better to have things done at home than go for sommething ready. Your work is top ace!   :thumbsup:

Offline wralex

• General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Buy me a drink
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2016, 12:51:08 PM »
Really nice, I have to learn how to do this...!

Offline ramazoti

• Col.
  • Brand new newbie! :D
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2016, 05:23:42 PM »

Offline bachmama

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2016, 01:18:43 AM »
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!  :beer:

I just calculated that in 1,5 years from now, you should have build a complete F-16, including Hangar and Runway.  :beer:

Offline sagrzmnky

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2016, 01:24:36 AM »
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!  :beer:

I just calculated that in 1,5 years from now, you should have build a complete F-16, including Hangar and Runway.  :beer:

Come on now. He isn't that fast. In 1.5 yrs he may have all of that, but he will only be halfway done with the ATC Tower. :biggrin:
Phillip "Grease Monkey" Clark

My build thread
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=6942.0
 Pokeys, x-keys, Mike's panels, Ribbstick, TM HOTAS

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2016, 01:29:35 AM »
 :harhar:
But you forget that he's got the runway finished  ;D

@ramazoti : great job done very nice  :thumbsup:
- Henk

Offline ramazoti

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2017, 06:41:14 AM »
So Hallo Again,
as a human some times i got disapointed some times i'm so motivated pursuing my dream ..

for the last 3 monthes i didnt do any thing new in my pit ..
and then i said to my self i'm nearly there .. dont give up now you idiot ... :argue:
and it got me on again ..  :fight:
so now my plane is to finish the CP..

the pics are sorted from the last stuff i made on my pit and till this moment ..

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2017, 07:58:32 AM »
Hey ramazoti, cool you are back with new power for your hobby.
Man its a hobby you just sometimes need to take a pause from, its so demanding and full of challenges.

But super cool your are back, and you have done some great work there  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :vprules:
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)

Offline henkie

• -=VP Veteran Donor=-
  • General
  • VP Awards : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum : 2000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 2000 posts : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Electronics Guru Award: Awarded to those with special electronics skills
    • Henk's Viperpit developments
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2017, 11:51:47 AM »
As long as you find joy in building a pit, it is a hobby.
It starts to become work when you must  :whistle:

So taking some time off and gathering new momentum is a good thing.
And look what you have accomplished!  This must feel great! And that gives you pleasure to continue!

Well done  :thumbsup:

Offline Rufus

• General
  • VP Awards : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Silver Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2017, 12:06:11 PM »
That's how it goes...fits, starts, and restarts...fantastic return... :thumbsup: !
- Rufus

Offline Nigel

• Global Moderator
  • General
  • VP Awards : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2017, 06:24:37 AM »
Ram
Wow GREAT work, dude. I like to check up on you, you will have an awesome pit. KEEP AT IT!!! You have inspired more guys than you think.

Offline ramazoti

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2017, 07:07:52 AM »
Ram
Wow GREAT work, dude. I like to check up on you, you will have an awesome pit. KEEP AT IT!!! You have inspired more guys than you think.
wow.. thanx mate .. i apprciate .. sweet words .. :beer:

Offline KK

• General
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : 1000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 1000 posts
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2017, 12:32:59 PM »

Full ACK on that. The moment you can start flying in your pit (alone or even better with friends)
is when all the reward comes in. Look that you can get a good mix of building and flying.
No need that the very last button is at its place before you can take off.
Concentrate on the UFC (Up Front Controls) i.e. ICP, MFD, DED, RWR and you are ready to go.
All the rest is eye candy and can come whenever time allows.

Offline Kukki

• Administrator
  • General
  • Kurt "Kukki" Andersen
  • VP Awards : Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service : Gold Cup Award: Awarded to someone for a special achievement : Gold Medal Award: Awarded for special contributions to the community : Top Poster Award: for those 30 members with most posts : Silver Heart Award: Awarded to those showing a real heart for the community and/or it's cause : 3000+ posts Award: Awarded for achieving over 3000 posts : Outstanding Build Award: Awarded for an outstanding pit build : Most Time Online Award: Awarded to those 30 members with most time on the forum
    • Kukki?s F-16 website
    • Buy me a beer
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2017, 01:55:35 PM »

Full ACK on that. The moment you can start flying in your pit (alone or even better with friends)
is when all the reward comes in. Look that you can get a good mix of building and flying.
No need that the very last button is at its place before you can take off.
Concentrate on the UFC (Up Front Controls) i.e. ICP, MFD, DED, RWR and you are ready to go.
All the rest is eye candy and can come whenever time allows.

SPOT ON Klaus  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Kukki - (Skype: kukki_22)