* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 80
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: Cockpit Sides Release  (Read 23470 times)

Offline Symulate

• Col.
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
Cockpit Sides Release
« on: October 07, 2015, 01:23:01 PM »
Having looked at this module in more detail it seems churlish to be releasing this for the same price as the other modules, especially as it replaces a lot of existing parts already purchased. 

With this in mind, this companion module will be treated as such and is available for a single price of £10, for both the .pdf and .dxf files, when you have purchased all of the other four modules needed to build a complete platform.

All files will be emailed zipped to the recipients email address on receipt of cleared funds.  The build manual will also be included but is also available below as a free download.  This will show the scope of construction but can also be used with the freely downloadable solid model (in the downloads section) if you want to proceed with your own construction methodology.

The Cockpit Sides consist of 22 parts made from a variety of 6mm and 18mm thick sheet material.  However, 6 of these parts can be made by modifying existing parts from other modules.  It is envisaged that construction will be with either MDF or Ply sheets although different materials can be used.

Drawing packs contain each part on an individual sheet as well as all components grouped on larger sheets based on material thickness.

To purchase these plans please PM me for further information.  All payment will be via paypal.

Rules and Regs for Use

Apologies for this section but I think it important to clarify how you may and may not use these plans.

Firstly, All rights are reserved.  No part of these publications may be reproduced, (with the express exception that any reproduction is for your own individual use) distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission.  For specific permission requests please contact myself directly.

You can:

Print and make copies for your own use
Pass on information to a CNC bureau for the express purpose of them producing a single set of parts for your own use only.

You cannot:

Make copies for friends
Make copies to spread the cost of the plans across more than one user.
Cut multiple panels from these plans for distribution to third parties, either yourself or via a CNC bureau. i.e. you cannot get an external company to make more than one platform for selling on or “group buys” unless everyone involved in the group buy has purchased original copies of the platform plans from myself.

If you have any questions about the above then please contact me directly or use the Cockpit Sides Development thread to keep this posting clean.  If I can work out how to lock it then I will.

Offline Symulate

• Col.
    • Awards
Re: Cockpit Sides Release
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 08:06:43 AM »
Build Manual Update

Following feedback some inconsistencies in part naming and thicknesses on the BOM page have been updated.

Thanks,
Sy

Offline akisgrm

• Major
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 03:25:54 PM »
Hey Symulate !
Could you make a change in the back of the cockpit to allow the middle piece to shrink and the back pieces to grow like the rest side pieces?
is this possible?
Something like that:

sorry for the abuse of your plan   :(

Offline Symulate

• Col.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 05:40:58 PM »
Hi,

PM me with exact requirements and I can see what I can do.

Thanks,
Sy

Offline akisgrm

• Major
  • VP Awards Old Geezer Award: Awarded after 10 years of community service
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2020, 02:08:39 PM »
Symulate I noticed that the (29) clock face side here is long enough and closes the hole for RHS INST. Can you confirm that I am correct before cut it ? the RHS INST get all the way in that hole?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal