* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 37
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Recent Topics/Posts

DCStoF4 (Standalone version) by SharkNoir
[March 17, 2024, 03:19:25 PM]

Author Topic: LHS Console Release  (Read 5903 times)

Offline Symulate

• Col.
  • VP Awards Veteran Award: Awarded after 5 years of community service
    • Awards
LHS Console Release
« on: September 02, 2015, 08:19:41 AM »
The LHS Console Module for the Symulate Cockpit Platform is now available for release.  As with other modules the price for these plans is as follows:

Tier 1, £25 - .pdf construction stencil set only
Tier 2, £35 - .pdf and .dxf construction stencils.

All files will be emailed zipped to the recipients email address on receipt of cleared funds.  The build manual will also be included but is also available below as a free download.  This will show the scope of construction but can also be used with the freely downloadable solid model (in the downloads section) if you want to proceed with your own construction methodology.

The Centre Pedestal consists of 28 individual parts made from a variety of 6mm and 18mm thick sheet material.  It is envisaged that construction will be with either MDF or Ply sheets although different materials can be used.

Drawing packs contain each part on an individual sheet as well as all components grouped on larger sheets based on material thickness.

To purchase these plans please PM me for further information.  All payment will be via paypal.

Rules and Regs for Use

Apologies for this section but I think it important to clarify how you may and may not use these plans.

Firstly, All rights are reserved.  No part of these publications may be reproduced, (with the express exception that any reproduction is for your own individual use) distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission.  For specific permission requests please contact myself directly.

You can:

Print and make copies for your own use
Pass on information to a CNC bureau for the express purpose of them producing a single set of parts for your own use only.
You cannot:

Make copies for friends
Make copies to spread the cost of the plans across more than one user.
Cut multiple panels from these plans for distribution to third parties, either yourself or via a CNC bureau. i.e. you cannot get an external company to make more than one platform for selling on or “group buys” unless everyone involved in the group buy has purchased original copies of the platform plans from myself.

If you have any questions about the above then please contact me directly or use the Centre Console Development thread to keep this posting clean.  If I can work out how to lock it then I will.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal